We are looking for a wonderful Medical Director who envisions a practice that actually embraces ideas and has a knack for nurturing relationships at Ortega Animal Care Center in San Juan Capistrano, CA. If that is you, then we can’t wait to meet another veterinarian who has the same priorities as we do! Come let us host you and show you around; the team would love to fill you in on how the clinic’s new ownership is seriously skilled at listening to veterinarians.
With cutting-edge technology, a salon, and a pet hotel we, at Ortega Animal Care Center are focused on offering more for pets all under one roof. We are on a mission to reimagine where we all work and play.
What You’ll Get With Destination Pet:
· $140,000 to $200,000/yr base salary
· NO Non-Compete!
· Pro-Sal with No Negative Accrual & No Deficits!
· $25,000 signing bonus & annual retention bonus
· 4 weeks PTO
· 401(k) with 5% Company Match
· 100% Health Insurance Coverage
· 100% Dental & Vision Coverage for You and Your Family
· Uncapped Student Loan Reimbursement
· $5,000 Relocation Reimbursement
· $3,000/yr and 4 days for CE
· 24/7 Access to Mental Health via Telemedicine
· Excellent Growth Opportunities
· A Team-Based, One Pack Culture
· Discretionary Spending to Support Pet Parents in Need
· Resources to Pursue Values-Aligned Passion Projects
Not quite what you're looking for? That's okay! Here at Destination Pet, we have many opportunities available as we continue to grow! We welcome you to browse through our opportunities and join our pack!
The Destination Pet Family isn't just "another corporate" practice. We are 2000+ pet people all across the US, working together every day to deliver quality care for pets and a better customer experience for pet owners. We have a soft approach to large group practice, in that we encourage medical independence alongside providing group support, bringing the benefits of corporate practice, with an inclusive focus on individual clinics. Our founders have more than a century of combined experience and innovation in the pet services industry. As veterans of the animal care business, we understand the need for better care and services, and a clean, simple integration of those services. From boarding and day care to grooming, training, and veterinary care, we give great pet parents the tools and resources they need, at a level of sophistication we'd want for our own pets.