Associate Veterinarian- flexible hours Private Practice
Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice
Location: New Milford, New York
Type: Full Time
Salary: $120,000 negotiable full-time
Work schedule is flexible. No weekends or after-hours unless requested
DVM or equivalent
2 openings available.
Embark on a Pawsitively Fantastic Journey with Us at Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice in Warwick!
Are you a superstar vet looking to ditch the corporate grind for a place where you can practice your best medicine without the golden handcuffs? Well, grab your stethoscope because Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice in Warwick, New York, is the place for you!
Position: Veterinarians both full-time and part-time
Location: Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice, Warwick, New York
At Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice, we're not like your typical corporate gig nor are we a mom-and-pop style hospital. We're more like a professionally run hospital without over-management.
We conduct our business with integrity and collaboration. You have an interest or an idea that will help us grow- bring it up and watch it flourish. Our belief in communication and our well rounded staff training brings us excellent clients that are kind and compassionate.
- It IS about the client (and the cute furballs, of course!)
- We are honest (seriously, no office drama here)
- We don't panic; we get it done (but we might panic over cute puppy pics)
- We care (about our patients, clients, and each other)
- We learn and get better (mistakes are an opportunity to learn and bond)
Perks that Make You Wag Your Tail
- Competitive salary that'll make your bank account do a happy dance.
Salary for full-time is $120,000 and higher: You decide on ProSal, Salary,or Production
- Benefits package that's as comforting as a purring cat on your lap
401K with Match*Health Care (100% paid)*Dental and Vision (100% paid)*Life Insurance, Disability, Accident -Aflac Packages available*Sick Days*Vacation -2-3 weeks*CE stipend*
Work Schedules we design with you!*NO NEGATIVE ACCRUAL
- Collaborative environment where your genius veterinary ideas are celebrated
- Modern facilities with advanced equipment (no outdated tech dinosaurs here)
- Opportunities for professional development (because we're all about personal growth)
Conduct comprehensive examinations and provide medical treatment for a variety of companion animals
Perform surgeries and dental procedures as needed
Communicate effectively with clients, providing clear explanations and guidance on pet care
Collaborate with our team to maintain a high standard of patient care
Stay current on advancements in veterinary medicine through continuing education
DVM or equivalent degree
State veterinary license in good standing
Strong commitment to delivering quality veterinary care
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
Compassion and empathy for both patients and clients
Jockey Hollow Veterinary Practice in Warwick, NY is a full service animal hospital for dogs, cats, and exotic pets. We are committed to providing the highest quality in veterinary medicine in a friendly, relaxed, caring setting.