Broadview Animal Clinic is a busy small animal practice welcoming all breeds of dogs and cats! As a pillar in the community for over 30 years, we serve clients that have been with Broadview since the beginning, bringing generations of their furry friends to us. We offer the opportunity to work with a great team who is close and easy going! Our practice has full in house labs, digital radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy and an available board certified surgeon. In addition to a generous compensation we offer a great benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, licensing, dues and CE. Learn more about what makes our practice great!
To learn more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Visit us online at www.broadviewanimalclinic.com .
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
- Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
- Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
- Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
- Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in CO.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.