$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS!! WE WELCOME NEW GRADS!! NO EMERGENCY CARE ON OFF HOURS!!! Work Monday through Friday normal business hours. NO MORE WEEKENDS!! San Antonio Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic is looking for a full time Veterinarian or a few part time Veterinarians to do spay & neuter surgeries along with vaccinations. No experience necessary as we will train!!
WE WILL ACCEPT CONTRACTED OR TEMPORARY VETERINARIANS ALSO UNTIL WE FIND THE RIGHT FIT.
MOVING TO San Antonio? LET US HELP WITH RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!!!
Texas Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic is growing! We are currently searching for a full time small animal Veterinarian needed for our spay & neuter clinic in San Antonio, Texas.
Our clinic is located at 4922 S Zarzamora St, San Antonio, Texas and this clinic offers spay & neuter, vaccines, heartworm testing, flea and tick medications, and other preventative medicine. We also offer free basic checkups but refer sick animals to full service clinics.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
- Scheduling that fits your lifestyle and needs. STOP WORKING CRAZY HOURS AND ON CALL SHIFTS!!!
- You make all medical decisions at the clinic. No scheduling or HR as the clinic manager will take care of all hiring, training, accounting, and technical issues.
- Do you have a better way of doing things??? WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK AND LOVE TO FIND MORE EFFICIENT WAYS OF DOING THINGS!
- FOCUS ONLY ON THE PETS!! Staff will setup and tear down the surgical rooms. We want your focus to remain on the animals at all times and not the administration of the clinic.
- PROFIT SHARING AFTER FIRST YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT!!!
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- License in good standing with applicable state veterinary board
- Liability Insurance required
Wellness On Wheelz FAQ's
- Name of Business: Wellness On Wheelz PLLC dba Texas Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic, San Antonio Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic, and Laredo Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic.
- Address of Corporate Office: 900 N Ware Rd, McAllen, TX 78504
- Address/location for this position: 4922 S. Zarzamora San Antonio TX 78211
- Who is the person in charge of hiring? Amber Valinski DVM
- Who all is involved in the decision making of this hire? Amber Valinski (CEO), Justin Valinski (CFO), Matthew Colton (COO)
- Who does the position report to? Matthew Colton (COO)
- What is the hiring manager’s contact information? Justin Valinski | 701-215-1010 | justin at wellnessonwheelz.com
- What is the hiring manager/supervisor’s management style? Positive. Fun. Relaxed.
- Please describe the position in detail. What exactly will this person be doing? Describe a typical day/typical week. On a typical day the veterinarian will arrive at the clinic and look through the list of surgeries for the day. The veterinarian will then speak to the veterinarian techs to ensure they understand the plan for the day and start to assist in setup for the day to ensure the proper placement of tools, medicines, etc. At the end of the day the veterinarian techs will close down the clinic along with the front office administrators while the veterinarian will complete any necessary surgical summaries and sign offs needed to close out the day.
- What is it like to work here? What is the culture? Because we are a family owned company we keep the culture very open and positive. We strive to have constant communication with our veterinarians along with helping in any issues that may arise either on the job or off.
- Why would someone want to work here? Contemporary and fun workplace. Family owned and ideas are always taken into consideration. Employees help us to grow by providing unique and interesting ways to make processes more competitive and efficient.
- What qualifications are needed in this individual in order to be hired? We train anyone from first year veterinarians to veterinarians with thirty years experience. We only require a valid Texas license and insurance.
- What type of personality will work best for this position? Somebody who is a positive person, family orientated, and willing to learn a new system.
- Will there be anyone reporting to this person? Each clinic has vet techs that directly report to the director of operations. The vet is in charge at each clinic though and the techs follow his/her lead.
- What is our interview process? Generally we phone screen then meet in person and then decide. We keep the process moving quickly to ensure no down time between interviews and the offer letter.
- What format are your interviews? The interview is more of a meet and greet. If we've asked to meet a veterinarian then we are planning to hire the person. We keep the interview process very comfortable and organic to ensure it's a positive experience. The interview in our eyes is just to get to know the veterinarian and see if her/him would be a good fit.
- What is your on-boarding and training process? Our process of on-boarding and training starts from the first day the veterinarian works in a clinic. He/She will work side by side another veterinarian to get comfortable in the setting the first week then they’ll work by themselves the following week with the director of operations for a few weeks. Once he/she is comfortable then they’ll begin working by themselves at the clinic. Our system is so simple it generally takes only a few clinics for the vet to learn and be comfortable with it. If things progress sooner or later then we are flexible to make any changes necessary to ensure a smooth transition from start to finish.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Wellness On Wheelz PLLC to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.