Looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join Bridge Street Veterinary Clinic:
- Small animal clinic established approximately 40 years ago in Brighton, CO with an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Hardworking and highly trained support staff.
- Offer ten paid vacation days and five paid sick days annually along with paid time off for all major holidays.
-Veterinary Equipment includes: Digital X-ray, Dental X-ray, Ultrasound, Idexx In-House Blood Machine, etc.
- Looking for a full-time associate veterinarian (4-5 days per week 8 am - 6 pm with a two-hour paid lunch, two Saturdays per month 8 am- 12 pm)
- We are looking for an associate who is team oriented, great with client communication, and proficient in small animal surgery for general practice (including Spays/Neuters, Dentals, Mass Removals, etc.).
Additional Salary Information: -Salary: Competitive guaranteed base salary or 20% of production, whichever is higher. [Base salary is dependent on experience level.]
-Benefits: Two paid professional memberships of your choice (ie: AVMA & CVMA), DEA license, professional liability insurance, $1000 a year for CE expenses, and a health insurance stipend.
-Option to enroll in a simple IRA plan after six months of employment with 3% employer matching contribution.
-Free health care for employee pets and employee pet medication at cost.
-Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call with questions to 970-342-5635.
About Bridge Street Veterinary Clinic
Small animal veterinary clinic located in Brighton, CO