AmeriVet is looking to add a Director of Operations to assist in supporting our growing family of veterinary practices. The role will be regional covering Northern California and Oregon and will require travel.
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc. is a group of veterinary practices who have joined forces with a focus on growth and profitability. Our mission is to partner with ethical and high-quality practices across America.
A veterinary practice is a unique place. It combines the warmth of a community center, where animal lovers talk about their pets, the sense of purpose of a medical facility, where professionals work to prolong and enrich the lives of their patients, and the reward of working with a team of people who love what they do. We believe that veterinary practices are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about what they do every day! Enthusiasm, start-up style energy and a positive attitude is a must.
• An animal lover who understands the empathy required to serve other animal lovers.
• A strong leader who can influence people to follow good policies and procedures.
• A great communicator, both when dealing with Partners, Veterinarians and Support Staff
• An experienced people manager, who has taken employees through the entire employment process; new hire training, mentoring and separation.
• A committed employee, who will inspire their team to follow their example.
• A client service professional, who can motivate a staff to put the client first at all times.
• Easily adaptable, each veterinary practice is different and has different support needs
• Multi-tasker, someone who can manage their time well while managing multiple projects and initiatives
This role is about people leadership rather than administration; client service rather than practice policies. You would be responsible for:
• The operational performance of the practices in your region
• Implementing initiatives to improve practice performance
• Successfully onboarding new practices as they join your region
• Supporting the practice to ensure they achieve their financial goals
Education & Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management, or related field
• A background in Veterinary management preferred
• Proven skills in managing to a budget and adjusting operations to P&L as needed
• Experience leading a growing business with multiple locations
In this role, you would work closely with our other Directors of Operations, Area Managers, Operations Support Team, Integrations Team, Medical Director, and report to the Senior Director of Operations.
If you believe this sounds like a great fit for you, please click on the link to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website or find us on social media:
We take care of business so vets can care for pets! AmeriVet Veterinary Partners, Inc. is a growing, collaborative group of business development specialists and veterinary practices that have joined forces to focus on growth and profitability.