ASC is a newly renovated 16,000 square foot state-of-the-art 24-hour referral and emergency hospital located in Yonkers, NY. We have a team of over 100 caring professionals in a variety of disciplines including, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Rehabilitation/Acupuncture and Surgery.
· We have a singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare center for pets.
· ASC offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
We offer sign-on bonus, relocation stipend, license fee, reimbursement generous CE allowance and additional paid time off.
ASC provides a total rewards and comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, and 401K.
· Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our hospital.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
ASC is a state of the art facility, offering our doctors and patients cutting edge technology and equipment, including a 16 slice Toshiba CT, 1.5T GE MRI, TruBeam Radiation (with Stereotactic and IMRT capabilities), Sonocure Ultrasound Aspirator, Operating Microscope, ScopioLabs Cytologic Microscopic Telemedicine, GE Logic S8 Vet Ultrasound, Jet Ventilator, Storz and Olympus Scopes, Arthrex Tower, Fluoroscopy and Physical Therapy Suite with Underwater Treadmill.
Additional supporting technologies include IDEXX, Nova, CUBEX, Urinalysis SediVue, PT/PTT equipment. As well as, in-house labs, Antech Imaging Services, and the latest innovation technology for PIMS utilizing EzVet and Smartflow through mobile device platforms.
ASC is committed to the growth and development of our team members by providing continuous education and ensuring everyone has a clear path to reaching their fullest potential.
We believe a collaborative team approach leads to better outcomes for our patients and more professionally fulfilled veterinary medicine teams.
You’ll join a professional and compassionate team that values a positive and healthy work environment focused on providing the best medicine.
Annual ASC Uniform store allowance
ASC ideal candidate:
· Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
· Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
· Superior organizational skills congruent with an ability to triage and work within a fast-paced emergency/critical care unit
· A collaborative leader who will match and embrace ASC’s culture
Location: Yonkers, NY
Enjoy working/living in affluent Westchester County with a short 30-minute train or car ride to Manhattan. You can live in the suburbs with easy access to the vibrant culture that NYC offers. Alternatively, choose to live in NYC and have an easy reverse commute.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status (physical or mental), protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law .