Madison Veterinary Hospital is moving into a brand new 8,200 square foot hospital, and is looking to add an associate veterinarian to our small animal exclusive private practice. Madison is located on the shores of Lake Erie and offers a small-town atmosphere with plenty of outdoor adventures, while still within easy driving distance to all that Downtown Cleveland has to offer. We work hard to foster a supportive and educational environment to handle our rapidly increasing and diverse case load. We will invest in your special interests with time, equipment and education. Our continued goal is to deliver top-quality veterinary care with a small town compassionate feel. We currently offer electronic medical records, digital radiology, dental radiology, in house laboratory, orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, and much more. Experienced veterinarians and new graduate applications are welcomed. A competitive benefits package includes generous signing bonus, CE allowances, dues and licenses, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance, and NO ON-CALL or after hours. Salary Negotiable based on experience. Please contact Dr. Tom Zulandt at 440-428-5335, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 440-428-6878.
Job Purpose: Maintains animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries, preventive care and client education.
Duties: * Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets.
* Restores health by treating animals surgically or medically.
* Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communication
Additional Salary Information: Salary is Negotiable based on experience and skill
About Madison Veterinary Hospital
We are a high volume single doctor practice located 40 minutes east of Cleveland offering multiple services but still provide a small town family feel that our clients are accustomed to. We are dedicated to providing individualized care for our patients and have a fully staffed practice.