Full Time Permanent Veterinarian – Carleton Veterinary Services and Lanark Veterinary Clinic
We are looking for a full time Veterinarian to join our two, AAHA Accredited, companion animal clinics, located in the comfortable outskirts of busy Ottawa. Our clinics are where people with a passion for animals thrive and the ability to cultivate genuine teamwork and partnerships within the workplace prosper. Though right now we are starting as two rural clinics, we are growing along with our communities and with that we are looking for the right veterinarian to join our team and grow with us. New graduates are more than welcome to apply!
Our ideal candidate would have:
· Passion for patient care and wellness
· Excelling diagnostic and surgical skills
· Ability to engage, promote and maintain a positive work environment
· Capability to problem solve, stay organized and focused under pressure
· Excellent communication skills with team and clients
· Desire to share ideas, concerns and interests with management and staff
Our clinics would offer this candidate:
· Strong work-life balance · Strong family values and support · Full comprehensive benefits package · In-clinic employee discounts · Competitive salary · Four weeks’ vacation · Continued education · In some cases: relocation assistance and future investment opportunities
Come see what makes us different and unique and why our clinics are where you want to be at any stage in your career. For more of a glimpse into who we are, you can visit us at: www.carletonveterinaryservices.ca and find both our clinics on Facebook.
About Carleton Veterinary Services
We are a fast paced AAHA accredited Hospital. We have on site Lab, pharmacy, digital x-rays and underwater treadmill. We highly promote a healthy work and life balance while building a strong teamwork mind set. Our mission statement is our accountability and it says "Where heart and medicine come together for the benefit of pets, their people and our community."