Our progressive, family-owned, 3-doctor small animal practice in beautiful Western Massachusetts is seeking two compassionate, practical, hard-working small animal veterinarians for full-time positions. New grads welcome; excellent mentoring with a consulting surgeon, a boarded internist/ultrasonographer, and a boarded cardiologist rotating through our hospital, and several 24-hour emergency/referral hospitals nearby.
• NO on-call and NO emergency coverage outside appointment hours
• 30 hours clinic/surgery per week; 10 hours free time for case workup, etc.
• Flexible scheduling; 4- or 5-day workweek
• 3 weeks paid leave (vacation or sick) and 6 holidays
• 100% paid individual Tufts Health Plan insurance (family plan available)
• paid professional licenses
• paid CE leave (up to 5 days)
• $1000 annual CE allowance
• VIN, AVMA, and MVMA membership
Our clinic is very well-staffed and well-equipped: 9 technicians, 5 receptionists, high-end Fovea digital x-ray, new Sonoscape ultrasound, full Idexx lab equipment, Ellman Radio-surgery, Tono-Pen, full dental, monitors, Mac computers, etc. And did I mention we are family-owned?
We refer as needed, but we NEVER turn away the tough cases who can't afford referral. We also work extensively with local pet rescue and wildlife rehab groups, pro bono. Please note that we do not practice “alternative medicine”, only the real thing.
PS: Our website was hacked, so you won’t currently find us online!
Additional Salary Information: If you are so inclined, you could pick up additional hours beyond your scheduled hours at relief vet rates ($75/hr). So, instead of the all-too-common 60-hour work week for a 40-hour salary, you could earn $130K - $160k. Opportunity for buy-in.