UrgentVet is a whole new breed of veterinary clinic! We are an acute care practice offering after-hours care to dogs and cats similar to urgent care for humans.
Hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 3:00pm to 11:00pm; Sat and Sun 10:00am 8:00pm.
Acute care means NO overnights, NO critically ill, NO life-threatening cases, and NO advanced surgical procedures! Our doctors enjoy 2-3 day (part-time) or 4-5 day (full-time) work week, premium base salary, production bonuses, excellent benefits, a supportive and collaborative professional team, and a positive work environment. Our clinics are paperless and utilize cloud-based EMR. We have state-of-the-art digital x-ray, comprehensive in-house laboratory, and highly trained support staff. Our doctors are compensated well for their time and expertise. We are currently interviewing for a part-time or full-time Veterinarian to join our team at our Fort Mill, South Carolina location, which is just across the State Line, and near Charlotte. Any experience level welcome to apply.
- DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree
- South Carolina Veterinary License in good standing
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate should enjoy a variety of cases in a fast-paced environment utilizing skilled support staff
- Any experience level, including recent grads considered.
- Candidate needs to be available to work weekday shifts 3pm-11pm, and rotating weekend shifts 10am-8pm
Interested? Have questions? Please contact us to learn more!
About UrgentVet Pet Clinic
We are dedicated to providing the best in small animal care