Seeking an independent, friendly part-time Veterinarian to join our team!
Skippack Animal Hospital in Skippack, PA is seeking to add a great, part or full-time doctor to our growing team.
Why Skippack Animal Hospital?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, underwater treadmill, ultrasound, and echocardiogram. We also provide rehabilitation, acupuncture, chiropractic care, shockwave therapy and exotic animal care.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community. We are looking for a doctor with experience in general practice or internship training, but we are open to a new grad as well!
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- Schedule: Two days a week plus every other Saturday.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents for full time employees
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
Looking to relocate?
Our hospital is located in a very walkable, dog-friendly town! You’ll often find us out with our furry friends in Evansburg State Park, strolling through historic Skippack Village, or enjoying all that Philadelphia—just a short drive away—has to offer!