McLean Animal Hospital is looking to add at least 2 more L.V.Ts to our team.
We are a busy, progressive, 8 doctor, small animal, AAHA certified practice in McLean, Va. We have state of the art technology and equipment to give our valued clients and our patients a high standard of care. Our team members are educated, compassionate, and passionate about their work. We are open 7 days a week 7am-10pm Monday-Friday and 8am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Our LVTs work typically work rotating shift with at least 2 morning shifts and at least 1-2 closing shifts a week and every other weekend.
We offer a great benefit package with health/dental, 401K, vac/sick/holiday leave, CE pay, & employee discounts. Pay is commensurate with experience and skill level. We hope you consider joining our team.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
1. Be a current Virginia State Licensed Technician or ready to graduate and take your Va. State Boards.
2. Posses excellent skills in anesthesia, digital radiology, dentistry, written/verbal communication, and record keeping.
3. Have a positive and compassionate attitude.
4. Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
5. Work well independently and as a team member.
6. Be honest, reliable, and a strong leader.
About Mclean Animal Hospital
AAHA accredited 55 + year established practice. Eight doctors, many LVTs.http://mcleananimalhospital.vetstreet.com/